For an innovative and fast-growing media technology company, we are looking for an experienced Java Developer. They are focused on rapidly growing their position and disrupting the out of home market by creating an online booking platform for publishers and advertisers. All the technology they develop is focused on programmatic transaction principles based on standard advertising technology and protocols.
They are a company that aims to develop people on both a professional and a personal level. They do this by providing multiple learning opportunities to grow in a diverse and international working environment. Basically, you are the driver and they are guiding you towards the goals you want to achieve as a human being. They are truly a company with a people first, business second mentality and this is what you will experience every day working there.
Job Summary / Projects
MyAdBooker: Digital Out Of Home platform that allows supply (screens) and demand (ads) to meet each other. MyAdbooker is the platform for agencies and advertisers to purchase and manage multiple ad campaigns through a single and simple interface.
Through their intelligent programmatic advertising software, any advertiser will reach a vast Digital Out of Home inventory and transform the buying and selling of ads cheaper, reliably, and accurately, in compare to traditional ad booking processes.
• Master degree in Computer Science or a technical field
• 4+ years as a Java developer
• Agile methodology advocate
• Must speak and write fluent English
• Strong in communication and a good teamplayer
• Eager to learn, ambitious, and progressive
Tech stack requirements:
• Java + Spring Framework
• REST & GraphQL
• Git (Bitbucket) as repository
• Bitbucket pipelines as CI/CD tool + SonarQube
• Jira for issue tracking
• Optional: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), RabbitMQ, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Junit, CI/CD, XML, Gradle, Hibernate
• Basic knowledge of PHP would be appreciated
Benefits In their office in Amsterdam you will be part of the Development team. Their culture is very open, direct and transparent and their team consists of ambitious people in a dynamic company environment. Additionally they provide:
• 25 leave days
• Variety of bonus opportunities
• A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
• Travel & telephone compensation
• Learning credits
• Friday drinks and a lot of fun with colleagues
• Opportunity to grow, learn and be successful in a diverse team of professionals