For a global bank we are looking for a Test Manager.
As a senior test consultant (test manager) you must be able to take on the coordination, preparation and test execution. You must be able to keep an overview of the various deliveries (and versions). You don’t let setbacks put you off and look beyond your assignment. You come up with ideas, improvements and take your environment with you.
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• ISTQB Test Management Advanced and/or TMap Suite Test Master/Test Manager certified.
• Extensive experience with complex projects and system landscapes
• Minimum of 6 years of experience as a Senior Test Consultant (Test Manager)
• You have knowledge of and at least 1 year of experience working in TFS (Team Foundation Server (now Azure DevOps Server)) and JIRA in the past 3 years
• At least 1 year of experience with multiple test levels, in particular the functional acceptance test, the user acceptance test and the chain (integration) test in the past 5 years
• Finally, you are honest and conscientious and you have an inquisitive attitude.
• Experience in coordinating and executing complex acceptance tests;
• Knowledge of IT processes and methodologies (Prince2, ITIL);
• Experience with hybrid projects (combinations of Agile and Waterfall);
• Experience with coordinating parallel running test projects;
• Experience with conversion and migration;
• Experience with findings management, incl. contact with suppliers;
• You stand for the quality of your work;
• You are good at analysing, planning and organizing;
• You have strong (international) Stakeholder Management
• You are decisive
• You are a strong communicator, you can express yourself well both in writing and orally and you are not afraid to make yourself heard.
• You are persuasive;
• You have the ability to quickly acquire knowledge;
• You have the ability to transfer knowledge at management and user level;
• You are flexible;
• You have a customer-oriented attitude and you work creatively, flexibly and proactively;
• You take initiative;
• You are problem-solving;
• You can deal well with conflicting interests;
• You have a high degree of independence;