Making a difference
· You translate business and IT requirements into high-level solution designs,
· You are a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders,
· You use your excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform,
· You are and remain abreast of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your architecture designs,
· You support several teams by educating them and helping them make choices,
· You play a key role in monitoring and ensuring the quality of the work of both pre-ready and done teams,
· You guide the teams forward to sustain an optimal modern application (landscape).
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Compliance Management forms part of our primary value chain, positioned within the Risk, Finance, and Compliance Management domain. We are responsible for protecting the integrity and trust of the organisation, its customers, and employees, contribute to the integrity of financial markets as a whole and stimulate a compliance-aware culture.
Our Compliance Management team brings talented people together to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our IT projects. In your role as Solution Architect, you will have your home within Compliance Management, but very actively cooperate with both Business Requirements teams, Delivery teams, and other internal and external stakeholders.
Customer focus, leadership, conceptual thinker, analytical skills, curious about new possibilities and techniques, result-driven in changing times and cooperation are clearly essential for the role of Solution Architect. In addition, it’s important that you recognize everything in the checklist below
- Academic working and intellectual level (BSc or MSc degree, e.g. Computer Science).
- A broad experience with the IT landscape in the financial sector. Preferable experienced on Compliance topics.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar function (IT architect, information mgr, consultant).
- Proven experience in IT architecture principles and improving the continuity of IT services.
- Practical experience with architecture methods and techniques (e.g. Archimate, DYA, TOGAF).
- Relevant experience with Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps, SAFe in the ICT sector and financial services.
- A broad knowledge/experience on Cloud principles, Big Data solutions, Database concepts, Relational and NoSQL databases/platforms (e.g. Oracle, Postgress, Cloudera, Cassandra, Azure Synapse Analytics), Security Principles, Interface concepts, Risk management concepts, Development- & Test methods.
- Familiar with PySpark and data science computing workloads.
- Experience in CI/CD.
- Experienced in stakeholder management.
- Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both orally and in writing.