Senior Loan IQ Specialist
Senior Loan IQ Specialist for our international banking client
Within the bank they have embarked on our Accelerate Think Forward journey to build the next generation digital bank. They strive to provide (beyond) banking services which are personal, relevant, instant and seamless. They have always been at the forefront of providing new innovative services and exploring new technologies.
Their tribe has the purpose “Make complex lending simple” and they are responsible for the entire Lending client journey from origination, servicing, distribution right down to finance/risk reporting.
They hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, they’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
What you will do?
Within the bank, Loan IQ has been identified as the target application for the global department portfolio. They use Loan IQ as the data source for all of their finance, risk and other regulatory requests from. We are looking for an expert on the Loan IQ data model, someone who is capable of creating complex reports based on Loan IQ data.
Your primary tasks would include:
- Creating data extracts out of Loan IQ based on various requirements
- Analyzing requirements for our internal finance and risk reporting and mapping those with the Loan IQ data model
Who are you?
- You are an ambitious and experienced Loan IQ expert who can add value based on your knowledge. You are passionate, bring new ideas, open to others suggestion and a great team player. You have good communication skills and open to learn new skills. You are on top of market trends and would be at ease talking about how technology as well as Lending is evolving.
- In-depth knowledge of the Loan IQ data model and object model
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of the Lending Domain
- Analytical skills
- In-depth functional knowledge of Loan IQ is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Education at Bachelor/Master level.
- Relevant Loan IQ experience: 6+ years