Senior Dev Engineer – Apache Camel/Java
For one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands we are looking for a Java Developer with strong Apache Camel experience.
Apache Camel is one of the technologies being adopted by some teams. To support their journey to adopt Apache Camel, they are looking for expertise to extend our capability in Java/Apache Camel technology.
What you’ll do
You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical skills. You are ambitious with what you want you and your DevOps teSenim to achieve, and you bring positive energy to the team. You have very good communication skills.
You are responsible and take ownership
In this role you will be part of a team responsible for delivering business value. All members of the team are multi-skilled with their primary and secondary responsibilities and corresponding skill set.
• Experience in Apache Camel
• Experience of Spring Boot, Spring Integration
• Experience in integration concepts, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, JMS, XSLT
• Experience in working with Maven, Git
• Experience in writing Junit test cases
• Experience in test automation: Cucumber or any other BDD framework for API/Webservices testing
• Experience in performance testing concept and tools like JMeter
• Knowledge / Experience in integration tools like TIBCO will be added advantage
• Knowledge of monitoring and deployment tools like Prometheus, Grafana
• Knowledge of CICD pipeline preferably Azure DevOps
• Experience with Linux/Unix environment to troubleshoot the issues.
• We are pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test and deploy your own work on our environments
• An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges
• Great analytical skills and conceptual / architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone
• Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
• We expect the ability to transfer knowledge back to thebank by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech
• Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues
• Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
• Fluent English speaking and writing