You & your function
• As an Ops Engineer, your main responsibility is the continuity of the applications within our
IT landscape. In addition to the supporting activities, you will independently implement
changes based on your broad IT knowledge and employability of the ITIL Processes. You
actively participate in achieving the Squad’s goal of making functional and technical
improvements available to the customer as quickly as possible.
• Connection to external API gateways from Cloud environments
• Trouble shooting issues Java apps(micro services)
• Setting up dashboards/reports monitoring
• Patching On Premise Linux hosts
Top 3 responsibilities
• Work closely with other disciplines/roles such as Business Analysts, developers, testers and
• You are able to ensure a change in a controlled manner, which is in accordance with both the
technical and non-technical quality standards, by using the standard ITIL (Change and release
• Coordinate and manage lifecycle activities in OTAP environments.
Collaboration is our way of working; as 1 goal-oriented, driven and result-oriented team within
We are a Dutch bank, active in 38 countries for our more than
9,500,000 customers. With these customers, our members and partners, we work side by side to
create a world in which everyone has enough and healthy food to eat. Closer to home, we are
working on a country in which happy people live, work and do business.
You & your talent
• Knowledge and experience with DevOps methodology, (Scaled) Agile & Scrum.
• Knowledge of Linux, WebSphere and Apache
• Overall knowledge of security (Certificates, ciphers)
• Knowledge and experience with monitoring tools, e.g., Splunk, Dynatrace, Azure monitoring
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with ITIL, for example: incident, vulnerability and
problem management in complex IT chains.
Further, which is not required, but relevant:
• HP Service Manager (IT Service Manager)
• Key vaults; CyberArk and/or Azure Key vault
• Vulnerability and security (NexusIQ, SonarQube and Fortify) > part of an integrated
• LDAP Experience
As Ops Engineer:
• Are you flexible and result-oriented
• Do you have customer focus and focus on collaboration
• Are you strong in organizing and monitoring
• Take ownership and responsibility
• Are you communicative and pro-active