Yes, you’re talented. You know your game, Java Development in an Agile way-of-working is your cup of tea.
And off course there’s your unstoppable hunger and drive to create the best solutions for our customers.
Also, we’re looking for developers with DNA that is embracing changes and self-leadership is obviously part of this as well.
- Experience with architecture, design and working on highly reliable/consistent well tested systems.
- Experience with micro services and event driven architectures.
- Experience with Spring boot and Spring reactive programming.
- Experience with java 11+ and Kotlin
- Experience with SOAP and Restful webservices development.
- Experience with PCF cloud and Azure Devops.
The team works on applications that are connected to a system that’s to be decommissioned. Until that system is decommissioned, these applications need to be maintained. But, the also work on new applications, that will replace the old ones. These are cloud based.
The team has an open and informal way of communicating, where they also share knowledge through mobbing sessions and, when possible, have time during Friday afternoon to dive into new techniques/subject/code etc etc.
The team consist of five devs, one business analyst, one product owner and one scrum master.