You work within a team of Front End engineers to develop an outstanding customer centric User interface which is – Personal, simple & smart! And you have strong knowledge and experience in designing, building and maintaining an application. You will be working with team who believes in giving best customer journey experience! The team is independent and responsible to design, build and developer backend services which requires you to contribute on overall solution including backend,
Performance, security and resilience are of upmost important, as we will be serving high number of customers with maximum availability. The majority of our user interface & channels are responsive and work on different OS. We are looking for someone who is proficient in the aforementioned areas.
Fundamental understanding and experience with Java script and front end framework is needed along with web components development experience. Your job also requires having have strong knowledge and experience in java for building and maintaining a back-end APIs/microservices. And it’s great if you have some experience with Sprint, Spring boot, REST or webservices.
The application has to be quality controlled by fully automated tests and have to be performance tested for which you will also be responsible. We work according to a SCRUM Agile development process and release working software regularly to production.
What we’re looking for in a Front End Engineer:
- Bachelors degree Computer Science or relevant field
- 9-11 years of software engineering experience with having minimum of 5-6 years of experience in Front End development, preferably in creating highly scalable, secure and high-performance front-end applications.
- Strong skills in Java software development and experience in design and development of secure and high-performance applications.
- Experience of Java including the Spring framework.
- Knowledge with Kubernetes and how to securely expose rest services from an environment.
- Knowledge with test driven development & test automation.
- Knowledge of JSON, REST, web-services.
- Having good experience in web testing stack – Karma, Chai, Sinon, Jasmine
- Familiar with continuous Integration tools like: GIT, Jenkins, Yarn, NPM and Bower and are able to configure these tools.
- Have knowledge and experience with Rollup, Web-pack and Node based CLI’s
- Experience in Front-end design patterns and architecture
- Familiarity with Micro-front-end strategies
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum or as a Scrum Master.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of the bank
- If you can see yourself in one of Europe’s most innovative banks, apply today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!