Front End Developer
You will work as a Front End Developer / Web Engineer within the IT Delivery – Marketing & Distribution Services department.
The challenges for companies in the financial sector are greater than ever. Under increasingly strict supervision, legislation and at a time of increasing demand for digitization and transparency, we work with users on innovative automation and processes to provide the very best experience for our customers throughout the entire client lifecycle.
The team consists of 18 IT professionals who have successfully delivered high value solutions over the last few years.
The team has adopted Agile/DevOps, designs and delivers solutions based on a microservices architecture, and applies the latest technology available like Azure cloud services.
The ambition is to further build and expand our capabilities in the marketing, sales and client service domains, and to ensure the team remains the go-to reliable partner for delivering high value solutionsIn this role you are responsible together with your colleagues for maintaining and developing the frontend of the website.
You work together in a team of professionals who are responsible on a daily basis for the further development of the Global website.
- You will be assigned your own stories that have a direct impact on our website.
- You dare to give your opinion and to spar about the way of working.
- You participate in the daily stand-up
- You are able to seek out and adopt new developments and techniques
- You carry out code reviews on the code of colleagues
- You are someone who can work independently
What do you bring with you?
You are customer-oriented, result-oriented and have strong analytical skills. You have good communication skills and with a strong persuasiveness you know how to win over the various stakeholders for your ideas. You are also a team player who can work well with external and internal staff
In addition, you have/are:
- A Bachelor or Master with a focus on Software Engineering/IT;
- Knowledge of Vue.js
- Knowledge of NuXT
- Knowledge of React
- Knowlledge of Azure
- Interest in learning new techniques;
The following are also an advantage:
- Familiar with Contentful (Headless CMS)
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Available 40, 36 or 32 hours a week;