ELK DevOps Engineer (Private Cloud)
For a global bank in Poland we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer with ELK experience.
We are looking for you if:
- You have good knowledge of ELK, ELK stack (Kibana or Logstash or Elasticsearch),
- You have experience with container technologies such as (K8S/AKS/OpenShift),
- You are fluent with Python, Bash or PowerShell,
- You are familiar with CI/CD (Azure pipelines),
- You have experience in working in Agile/SCRUM methodology,
- You have good communication skills – ability to clearly express ideas, facts and opinions,
- You have high level of adaptability – you are open to change and you work effectively when faced with new information or changing situation and/or technology
Information about the team:
ELK as a service is a new squad in the constantly developing of the Private Cloud Area. Working with international experts, we create a global product- dedicated cluster for the entire group. It is us who decide not only about the current appearance of the product, but also its development and technologies to be used. In addition to ELK, we also work with CI / CD, container technologies (e.g. Openshift, Kubernetes), Ansible, Python and Cloud.
The bank follows the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative, we trust people we work with and our employees have a broad autonomy. Small units called squads are the core of our organization. Based on team cooperation squads work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
You’ll get extra points for:
- Knowledge around Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, OCI),
- Experience in Networks,
- Experience with Ansible.