DevOps Engineer – Scala/Java & Groovy
For one of the leading banks in Poland we are looking for three DevOps Engineers. The department is within Financial Markets & Group Treasury Investing. The team is responsible for the design, modification and maintenance of the system (Wholesale Banking). The system is dedicated to the sales teams and performs functions such as in the area of cash equity trading, equity derivatives trading, commodity derivatives trading, securities financing. The business is active in Europe, UK, America and Asia.
We are looking for strong DevOps Engineers technically passionate, solution-focused and able to contribute to design, development, test automation and hardening (security, stability, deployment) of their Fixed Income trading & Securities Financing platform.
We are looking for you if:
- You have to be proficient in at least one or two JVM programming languages like Scala, Groovy, Java,
- You have experience with Linux/Windows environments,
- You have good communication skills (both verbal and written) in English,
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills,
- You are a very communicative person and good team player,
- You enjoy new technologies and transferring them into new ideas and possibilities,
- You have a minimum 2 years of experience in the IT industry.
You’ll get extra points for:
- Experience with programming languages like Python,
- Positive attitude, you think in solutions,
- Knowledge in the field of financial markets,
- Experience with Agile/Scrum,
- Experience working in support teams,
- Openness to travel for trainings, supporting Business, etc.