You will work as a DevOps Engineer within the IT Delivery – Marketing & Distribution Services department. The challenges for companies in the financial sector are greater than ever. Under increasingly strict supervision, legislation and at a time of increasing demand for digitization and transparency, we work with users on innovative automation and processes to provide the very best experience for our customers throughout the entire client lifecycle. The team consists of 20 IT professionals who have successfully delivered high value solutions over the last few years. The team has adopted Agile/DevOps, designs and delivers solutions based on a microservices architecture, and applies the latest technology available like Azure cloud services. The ambition is to further build and expand our capabilities in the marketing, sales and client service domains, and to ensure the team remains the go-to reliable partner for delivering high value solutions.
Position & Requirements
As a DevOps Engineer within IT Delivery – Marketing & Distribution Services you contribute to the software/infrastructure platform, mainly based on Microsoft technology (Dynamics 365, Azure) that helps users manage the full ‘Client Lifecycle’ of the customers.
You help the users to develop new features. You are responsible for ensuring that IT systems and processes run smoothly and seamlessly with each other and you ensure the ensuring the security of systems. This role requires extensive communication with the customer.
The tasks involved are:
- Developing smart IT solutions and processes
- Developing new functionalities
- Automating and optimizing software and systems
- Maintenance releases
- Testing and test automation
- Configuration management
- Information security
- Solving technical problems
- Keeping track of developments on it area and implementing new tools and processes
What do you bring with you?
You are customer-oriented, result-oriented and have strong analytical skills. You have good communication skills and with a strong persuasiveness you know how to win over the various stakeholders for your ideas. You are also a team player who can work well with external and internal staff
In addition, you have/are:
- A Bachelor or Master with a focus on Software Engineering/IT;
- Demonstrated experience with the development of Cloud native applications using Azure (Azure Functions, Apps, Azure SQL and Blob storage);
- Demonstrated experience with Azure DevOps (Boards, Pipelines, Repositories);
- Experience with Scrum, DevOps, test automation and implementations;
- Familiar with principles such as KISS, SOLID, DRY, YAGNI;
- Familiar with how to combine security principles, techniques and tools as part of normal secure development practices;
- Interest in learning new techniques;
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Available 40, 36 or 32 hours a week.
The following is also an advantage:
- Familiar with the RESTful principles and able to implement these principles in a correct manner;
- Obtained certificates with regard to Microsoft technologies;
- Experience with the Dynamics 365 development framework