As a DevOps engineer you’ll enter the world of IT. As Compliance IT department (>150 IT specialists) we facilitate all kinds of Compliance Monitoring (Fraud, AML, Sanction, Abuse, CDD) for all our offices globally.
Transactions continue 24/7 and we need to be able to monitor these at all times. As a DevOps Engineer you are responsible for realising new – and keep on running current functionality in our end to end Transaction Monitoring applications and services. This to make sure the bank is up to the national and international standards of Security, Risk and Detection.
We make use of modern state-of-the-art techniques. As a DevOps Engineer you’ll be made ready to start working in one of our DevOps scrum teams, making use of these modern techniques, performing thorough analyses, together with colleagues in an Agile setting and DevOps scrum team.
A DevOps Engineer is able to do the development process from analyses to design to server/pipeline configuration and also helps out in supporting users in their design process. In short a very versatile role.
Besides your primary role you are also capable to take over basic activities of your colleague DevOps team members, like solving production issues, supporting users in their configuration, renewing certificates, solve security issues and vulnerabilities in our infrastructure and make sure the technical stack is up to date with the latest MW/OS/Application and DB version. You will be able to develop yourself and your specialties towards a T-shaped role within the team.
As DevOps Engineer you are the basis of which the Compliance Monitoring applications run on. You will get to learn and understand that you will be key to prevent our clients and the bank against Compliance and Fraud risks.
What we are looking for in you:
- Minimum 3+ years of Experience and Deep working knowledge in Redhat Linux.
- 1+ years of Experience in Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Agile Scrum way of working.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
- Microsoft Azure
- AZ-400 Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Deploying infrastructure through CI/CD Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Web Server Knowledge – Jboss, NGINX.
- Knowledge of working in Azure Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of networking technologies, eg IP,DNS,firewalling , load balancing.
- Knowledge of File Transferring Tools such as; IBM MQ, FUSE, Axual BEB.
Must have (technical) skills:
- Writing YAML pipeline code and configurations.
- Hands-on experience of configuration management tool such as Ansible.
- Writing in Shell script.
- Hand-on experience with SQL/Oracle.
A plus would be if you:
- Have development and coding experience in Java and Python.
- Have Experience with migrating on-premises environments to the cloud.
- AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate certificate.
- Hands-on experience in Docker and Kubernetes.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation certificate.
With each other
Customer focus and collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Our Compliance KYC Tech team brings talented people together to determine the way forward in the Compliance KYC domain. With you as a DevOps Engineer, the teams will consist of 200+ diverse colleagues in a variety of roles you would expect in a DevOps scrum team, including: Security engineers, Test engineers, Solution architects, and Operations engineers.
Customer focus, collaboration, communication, deliver results, convince, inspire, develop, motivate, and problem solving are clearly essential for the role of DevOps Engineer. So what we are also looking for in you:
- You understand end-users needs and are able to translate these to IT solutions.
- You are functionally strong and analytical.
- You have an intrinsic drive to keep on developing yourself and develop new specialties.
- You are able to make sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- You have a passion to be an advocate of the DevOps culture and principles.
- As team player you need to be flexible, curious, investigative and you’re not afraid to take ownership.
Growing a better world together
You’ll already be aware that the bank is a financial services provider for 7.1 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our ‘Growing a better world together’ mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- A third of all the food we purchase is thrown away. Together with Nature & Environment, we’re working to increase awareness among consumers of how to reduce food waste.
- In our Compliance KYC domain we help keeping our bank a safe and compliant bank for our clients and ourselves.