Data Management Expert Credit Risk Model implementation (2x)
For a temporary team, which will build the new Credit Risk model calculation engines on the data lake, we are looking for an enthusiastic Data Management Expert with knowledge of and experience in both fields to join the Data Management department.
Roles and responsibilities
• Together with stakeholders from Credit Risk, Credit Risk Modelling and data delivery tribes, you determine the requirements regarding the required data for the model, the required quality of the data and other relevant aspects, which will enable you to analyze and design the rating calculation engines based on data from our data lake.
• You align with the business stakeholders in the full data value chain from source (System of Record) to the data users on the scope of the data that needs to be delivered.
• You are the subject matter expert towards the data sourcing squads regarding data delivery (data profiling, data mapping, analysis and data governance).
• You draw up conceptional, logical, and dimensional data models and you are a sparring partner for engineers for the translation of these models to the physical model.
• You test the data and you safeguard the consistency and quality of the data in the data lake.
• Together with the stakeholders you gather requirements for automation of our software processes.
• You align with the architects on the data lake design and ensure the implementation of the new solution is done according to the data lake target architecture.
• You guide and coach other analysts in structuring and documenting the analyst work, maintaining the overview and alignment with priorities.
We are looking for
An energetic and driven Data Management Expert with a passion for and a strong understanding of the challenges that come with data. A flexible and inspirational professional who feels at ease in a cross-border culture. A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who values inclusiveness and who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
Your profile and skills
• Knowledge of and experience within the Credit Risk and Credit Risk modelling areas in the financial industry is a must. General banking knowledge is expected.
• Knowledge of and experience with laws and regulations around financial institutions (local and international).
• Experience with data analysis (SQL).
• Knowledge of and experience in data management, data modelling (dimensional) and data warehouse technology.
• Strong conceptual and analytical skill to make the right modelling choices.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (English), to be able to align with various stakeholders.
• Enthusiastic personality and inclusive mindset
• Team Player with focus on delivery through collaboration.
• A connection with the Agile way of working in multidisciplinary teams.
• Master’s or bachelor degree.