Credit Risk Business Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst within the Credit Risk department of the biggest bank in the Netherlands
What is expected from you?
- You refine the backlog to support the PO of the squad
- You play an active role in the refinement of user stories to ensure user story feasibility
- You translate regulatory requirements into functional designs, ensuring compliance by design
- Aligns with the architects to make sure the designed solution is in line with the architectural roadmap
- Works closely together with various departments within the processing chain (Modelling, Reporting, Finance, Data Management etc)
- Prepares responses to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders (e.g. ECB, DNB, Internal and external auditors)
- Supporting the team in user acceptance testing and aligning with the stakeholders
- Also acting as a linking pin between the stakeholders and the implementation team/domains
- You build the bridge between business and IT.
Who are you?
- You are a driven Business Analyst who feels personal responsibility for the quality of your work.
- You are ambitious and enjoy the global scope of your role which provides you the opportunity to work together with different cultures.
- You love technology and have a passion for data analysis
- You bring positive energy to the team and have very good social and communication skills.
Your work environment:
- This department focuses on enabling and supporting the primary Risk & Finance capabilities through information management and analytics in the areas of Data Management, Project & Change Management, Operations, User support and Reporting.
- Openness in communication and “can do” mentality are important characteristics of this organisation.
- The department Credit Risk is responsible for the change management activities within the Credit Risk area following the strategic CRO business and system architecture roadmap.
- Functionally, you will be working in a Scrum team with primary aim to support the a Credit Risk Calculation Engine , which also sends data to Finance and other business units.
- Hierarchically, you will be part of the Business Analysis Chapter focusing on the Product Area
Who we are looking for?
- A techno functional BA who should be able to understand both business and IT
- Educated to Bachelor or Masters Level with strong Financial background, especially Banking field
- 5-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst in Risk domain, preferably with a strong understanding of Credit risk drivers
- Experienced in working with implementation of regulatory requirements like Basel 3, IFRS9, Anacredit, Definition of Default, etc
- Understand how Credit risk models are implemented
- Ability to translate business (both functional and technical) requirements into solution design
- Able to understand and maintain the data model, including Reference Data
- Experience with data warehouse tools like Sybase or Oracle is preferred
- Experience with BI tools like SaS would be an advantage
- Experience in Data Quality analysis would be an advantage
- Strong communication-and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum team is preferred