Big Data Engineer (Java)
For one of the leading banks in Amsterdam we are looking for two senior (proficient) Big Data Engineers.
What you’ll do
- Work on a state-of-the-art Data Warehouse built on Google Cloud.
- Develop and maintain ELT pipelines for data analytics and reporting purposes.
- Actively participate in the architecture aspect of the entire end-to-end flow, conduct POCs to compare technologies and services, and take part in choosing tools that best fit the purpose.
We expect you to speak English and have the following skills:
- Proficient in Java 8+, knowledge on java core, multi-threading, collections, streaming
- Experience with Apache Beam, GCP (BigQuery, GCS, Dataflow, PubSub)
- Experience with Java 11+
- Experience with automated testing framework
- Experience with Azure DevOps